Success Mindset – Have you got the Success Mindset
Success Mindset and the fact you have to model the success mindset is one of the reasons few people get the success mindset
For years I have studied the masters who seemed to have it all and have modeled the success mindset – success, good family lives, excellent health, exciting lives, unbridled joy. I have studied their methods, their strategies, and as Tony Robbins recommends, modeled their behaviors to get the success mindset.
At times in my life, I experienced extraordinary success and during those times, it seemed almost effortless. I have also experienced times when nothing seemed to work, when everything was effort, and when I frankly felt like the dreams I had were simply figments of my imagination.
During the “down times,” I went back to the drawing board, reading and studying everything I could find about what must be the missing piece of the puzzle. Clearly, I had experienced success on many occasions, both personally and professionally, so what was wrong now?
What was I not doing to get the success mindset?
What did I need to change to get the success mindset?
The obvious question was, “If I’d had success a few times, surely I had the success mindset, no?”
Big Secret: A success mindset is an “inside job” that you must work on moment to moment, thought by thought. To have a success mindset for life is a lifetime commitment. Consider your mind your “mental gym,” and just like a physical gym you attend to work out your muscles, it requires your attendance on a regular basis for consistent and increased results. When I’d quit working on my “inner thoughts,” the success vanished and was replaced by a series of struggles and losses.
So how do you develop and sustain the mindset for success? Allow me to share some stories with you and then some information and techniques I have found to help you create the mindset that will create the life you desire.
I consider that experience one of the greatest lessons of my life. I had no idea then just how powerful our thoughts were, nor did I even know that I could actively monitor them, but now more than 25 years later, with the advent of quantum physics, and the knowledge we have from science and spirituality, clearly our thoughts and emotions are part of how we create our reality and the big key is: We Are In Control.
So what are the best ways to build and sustain a “success mindset?”
Here are some techniques and behaviors that will help you get the success mindset.
1. First, start by listening to your thoughts and words. To build a success mindset, you need to know what must be upgraded in your mental library. The biggest obstacle to a success mindset has everything to do with consciousness, beliefs, and even subconscious programming that you aren’t aware of.
2. Become aware of the beliefs that may be driving you to get the success mindset. Here is one technique. On a piece of paper, draw a line down the middle. On the left side, write out an affirmation such as “I am very rich now.” On the right side of the line, immediately without censoring what you write, write your responses.
They might look something like this if your not creating the success mindset:
- I’ll never be rich, who am I kidding?
- I can’t be rich and spiritual. I choose spiritual.
- Some people are destined to be rich; I’m not one of them.
- Rich people are superficial – I don’t want to be like that.
- I just don’t have what it takes to be wealthy.
- I’m not smart, educated, motivated, intelligent enough.
3. After identifying your limiting beliefs, work on them one by one to reprogram more desirable beliefs. Each time you catch yourself thinking one of these limiting thoughts, challenge it head on and replace it with your new success mindset
Example of poor success mindset: I’ll never be rich, who am I kidding?
Replacement: There is no reason I cannot be wealthy. People from all walks of life have become very wealthy. There is no Universal Rule that says I cannot be one of them. Of course, I can be wealthy. I just need to start researching the best ways to do that.
“Poverty is not an absence of money and things-it is a mindset. Prosperity is not an abundance of money and things-it’s also a success mindset.” Randy Gage
4. How do you reprogram effectively?
As I studied the ones I deemed successful, I noticed that many of them had re-programmed themselves by using psycho-cybernetics techniques. Dan Kennedy, one of the world’s most powerful marketers and trainers, used to stutter and was held back by it. He took psycho-cybernetics, and as he says “re-engineered my self esteem.” Now he is a multi-millionaire that helps others become multi-millionaires. He also has a rich personal life, a love of race horses, and travels the world to speak in front of hundreds of thousands.
5. Learn to meditate to get the success mindset. It is estimated that programming from the deep levels of mind that you reach in deep meditation or hypnosis, can be as much as 100 times more powerful than programming from the conscious level of mind. Learn to meditate and then learn to program your new beliefs and desires from those deeper, more serene levels of mind.
6. Program your conscious and subconscious minds with visuals to get the success mindset: 3X5 cards, vision boards, positive images. Jack Canfield of Chicken Soup for the Soul fame is now a multi-multi-millionaire (that’s right – two multi’s.) He still uses visuals to program his mind on a regular basis. What’s good enough for him is good enough for me to give me the success mindset.
7. BIG ONE. Get into the company of folks that are higher up the food chain than you are and have the success mindset. Listen to how they think, get into their energy, watch their responses to circumstances. Now you might not understand the concept of “energy,” but we now know from science that this is a Universe of vibrations and the success mindset.
When you are in the vibrational fields of successful people, you are in sympathetic resonance with them, and your vibrations will escalate. That is why so many successful people have regular master mind groups – so they help each other continue to grow.
In Itzhak Bentov’s book, “Stalking the Wild Pendulum,” he describes an experiment with grandfather clocks. Two clocks are placed in the same room, their pendulums out of sync. Within a couple of days, their pendulums are swinging in perfect harmony! More exciting, as each new grandfather clock is brought into the room, the pendulums all synchronize in hours, not days!
It is said that you will become the sum total of the five people you spend the most time with. Look around. Is that enough? If not, upgrade your acquaintances.
And that includes your work environment. If you are in a toxic work environment, find a new job! Get out of there! The longer you stay in a negative environment, the more your vibrations diminish. More importantly, the LESS able you are to believe you can create something better, or even envision the success mindset.
Toxic office environments not only steal your creativity, they steal your spirit.
8. Here is another powerful technique for upgrading your consciousness and your mindset to give you the success mindset. Every time you catch yourself thinking a negative thought, ask yourself this: “Is this what I want to create?” If it is not, immediately change the thought and replace it with one that will create what you desire!
It is a similar technique to “stand porter at your door,” and very effective because you immediately choose a NEW thought.
9. What if you have issues of believing you are not worthy of your desires or of reaching the success mindset? Here is my answer to that. It is your Divine Right to live a Divine Life Experience. More, you were given special gifts and talents that no other human on this planet has, and it is YOUR DUTY to develop those gifts and share them! It is not about worth, it is about your DUTY to do all that you can with what was given you.
10. Take care of your physical health, eat healthy foods that are high vibrational foods, avoid toxic foods, drinks, thoughts and behaviors. Send the message to your inner self that you are taking care of you and that you deserve optimum health. Your subconscious mind will get the message and continue to help you upgrade the outer part of your life and reach the success mindset.
BONUS TIP: Get away from the TV and the news! The majority of programs are negative, decrease your creativity, and ultimately, you have given away all that time that you could have been using to create a better life and getting the success mindset.
Let me ask you a question:
How old are you?
Let’s say you’re 40. That means you have been alive 350,400 hours! Now, if you watch even 2 hours of TV daily since you were let’s say 8 years old, that is 23,360 hours! That equals 11 years of a full time 40 hour a week job!
You could have used that time to do some of the following to reach the success mindset:
- Get another degree
- Learn a new language
- Learn to play an instrument
- Learn to scuba dive or sail
- Learn to fly
- Write that book that is inside of you
- Volunteer to help others less fortunate
- Climb that mountain that’s calling out to you
- Create a passive income stream so you can travel to those exotic islands
- Add so much more to your memory book!
Life is a journey of choices. You are the chooser. Choose to Live the life you want get the success mindset by simply applying new rules to getting the success mindset, go grab your rules and apply the success mindset now.
Contact me: nlphypnoeasysolutions
To your many success,
A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
Join my Other Social Networks: https://www.vizify.com/mike-sherratt/links
Join My Team: http://powerurl.info/RDMzG